Day 8 of 30 in 30
The Darkest Hour
This was a re-do of an painting I did in Stan Sperlak's class.
What is different:
- I cropped it in closer and used mostly sennelier pastels on Wallis Warm Belgian Mist.
- I used Ed's technique of putting a hot pink under the sky
- I am trying to really push the color
- This time I remembered to keep a scrap of the same paper near by to test my colors
What I learned:
- I really working on this Wallis Warm Belgian Mist, I can't wait until the white version is available.
- It really helps to test colors
Week one is over and I'm still in the game.